IMMIGRATION HELP HAWAI'I
for Childhood Arrivals"
Hear personal, compelling stories about the impact of DACA
Seize the Hope . . . Seize the Dream . . . DACA is the opportunity . . .
If you lack papers, come learn more! This is an Executive Action on Immigration by President Obama made effective on June 15, 2012. This executive action means temporary permission to live and work in the United States for undocumented youth who came to the United States as children.
Live without fear of deportation and with the opportunity to receive a work authorization permit! You can continue your education! Get a driver's license!
A grant of "deferred action" is temporary but a person granted deferred action is considered by the federal government to be lawfully present in the U.S.
Can you be considered for the DACA program? The key requirements are:
1. You were under the age of 31 on June 15, 2012;
1. You came to the U.S. before your 16th birthday;
2. You lived continuously in the U.S. since June 15, 2007 to the present time;
3. You were not in lawful status on June 15 2012;
4. You are currently in high school or graduated or obtained certification of completion from high school or have your GED or be currently enrolled in school
5. You were honorably discharged from U.S. Armed Forces or Coast Guard.
6. You are not a public safety or national security threat and have not been convicted of a felony or have more than three misdemeanors;
7. Generally must be 15 years old to request DACA.
PGC can help you learn more. All qualified applicant referrals will receive free legal help in filing for DACA. PGC encourages you to bring family members.
Things to learn:
PGC is open from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday and can accept inquiries about DACA during business hours.
For more information contact Terrina Wong at 851-7010 or at email@example.com.
Immigration and Naturalization Services Forms
DACA application form not listed below. Please call PGC about DACA application.
IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICES
PGC offers key assistance in processing application forms to support the immigration and naturalization processes needed towards living and working legally in the United States. Notary services, form filing and required photos are also provided services.
Fees range from $10.00 to $150.00 depending upon services needed. Notarial services are $5.00 per sealed document.
The direct links above can be used to download forms related to immigration .
Contact: Delta Repunte at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources on DACA: